The BEST Mission
Blind Early Services TN ensures that families are empowered and equipped through specialized programs of support to provide young children who are blind or low vision their absolute BEST start.
Our story is your story
What does BEST provide?
- BEST Together Parent Support Program
- BEST Start Home-Based Early Intervention Program
- BEST Advocate Parent Empowerment Program
- BEST Screening Early Identification Program
- Professional Trainings
- Educational / Adapted Resources for Families
Sign up for our newsletter
When we do the BEST we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.Helen Keller
Why are early services so important for young children with visual disabilities?
of a brain’s development occurs before the age of 6
of what a typical child learns is through the visual pathway
of children with a visual impairment also have other special needs or diagnoses